Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 21, 2026

The Secrets of the Universe?ðŸĪ”ðŸ’­ðŸ‘―ðŸ›ļðŸĶ‰

I listened to the above podcast episode overnight and I never know whether these guys are just jumping on the UFO/UAP bandwagon like so many others have in the last couple of years to make a fast buck out of the people who are into this stuff, or whether they are just trying to get their show 'Dark Skies' re-booted or have the extra season that they originally planned green lit?
But having had an OBE myself in my pre-teens I was taken in by Brent's description of floating out of his body and watching from above as his body kept on walking down the street, as that would describe my own experience, but walking on a beach instead of a street.
I don't really care about UFOs to be honest, but I do care about studies in consciousness, and especially OBEs, as at least having had one myself I know that they are real.
I've listened to a number of recent podcast episodes where the people on them have claimed also to have experienced OBEs, such as the English woman in the You Tube below, who I mentioned in a recent post -
GODS GHOSTS &UFOs Podcast
And Michael Phillip, the host of the 'Third Eye Drops' podcast also claims to have had one.
Consciousness is sure something to think about, I think;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment