Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 29, 2026

How to Celebrate National Lasagna Day During Lasagna Awareness Month in the Year of the Horse?πŸŽπŸ€”πŸ’­πŸ΄

I'll never learn it seems, as I bought another frozen lasagna from another local supermarket freezer and heated it in my microwave oven and had it for dinner tonight, as today is 'National Lasagna Day' and July is 'Lasagna Awareness Month'.
Every July
It didn't look to appetizing when I placed it into the microwave.
And it didn't look much better when I took it out of the microwave.
I kept thinking what sort of "beef" is in this lasagna, as it looked like dog food to me?
Horse meat may have been found
 in beef products in Australia.
It didn't help that I had read the above news article at the ABC news website this week either, I guess?
Maybe the brand name should be changed to YOUFOOLZ instead of YOUFOODZ, because whatever is really in this 
lasagna is just cheap slop.

No comments:

Post a Comment