Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 3, 2017

42 Minutes (The Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything?-) Episode 284: Joseph Cambray: Synchronicity

I'm going on the road for three days from tomorrow, so I'm gathering some podcasts to listen to on the drive and for my down time in my motel room in the evening.
This podcast where Douglas Bolles talks to Joseph Cambray about his book 'Synchronicity'which I've already listened to, is available for free for the next three weeks [UPDATE: it's free now, as they finally dropped the stupid pay-wall idea] and is worth a listen, or two -
42 Minutes Episode 284: Jospeh Cambray
I've been meaning to get Joseph's book for a while, but I haven't yet, and I've not read it either.
Although where I'm off to for the weekend I don't think buying his book now is a good idea, as I still have books from previous writers festivals to read yet.
08.01.17 Episode 284: Jospeh Cambray
I have to say though with the 42 Minutes podcast format where Dougie (Dougie/Twin Peaks?-) cuts his guests off at the 42-minute mark, I can imagine a guest in a future podcast about to reveal the meaning of life and Doug saying, "well, that's 42 minutes, so time is up".
Doh! 

2 comments:

  1. One of these days, I;m going to make this festival! Always enjoy your posts about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be taking plenty of photos and there is sure to be a few posts come out of it.
    I'm just glad to be heading down to Byron Bay again to charge my batteries.
    There is definitely good energy in this part of the world...and books:-)

    ReplyDelete