Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 23, 2017

Living on the Edge?

Is that bird in a Private Cage?-)
I finally decided to rent out a movie I previously had no interest in seeing called 'Edge of Tomorrow' starring Tom Cruise and the late Bill Paxton.
I actually forgot the movie starred Bill Paxton until I saw his image on the screen and thought I had seen a ghost, which in a way I had I guess, since I was first seeing it in 2017, months after Bill had passed in real life ... which has no reset point ... that I'm aware of anyway.
I only decided to hire this movie and watch it when I saw Tom Cruise hit the edge of the building and breaking his leg while filming MI:6 -
Timing is Everything When it Comes to Synchronicity, Whether Personal or Pop Cultural
Well President Hillary Clinton didn't eventuate
in this
Gnostic nightmare of the future
The Military Industrial Media Complex? 
I actually liked this movie more than I thought I would, as although there are a few holes in the plot it is a bit of a mindf#ck of a movie, apart from the Groundhog Day and video game repetition of starting the same level over and over and over again.
‘Sad, but a happy sad’: Londoners fret about four years without Big Ben
A scene with Big Ben in it from
the movie
'Edge of Tommorrow'
Cruise plays a guy with the surname of Cage who is stripped of his high rank and becomes a private Cage ... get it?
Private Cage/Black Iron Prison?
How Gnostic can you get?
Black (Iron Prison?) Mountain
What I like about this movie is that it questions and makes you think about fate, destiny and freewill and just how much we really have of each in our lives, if any.
Emma Watson's Eerie Circle
Bill Paxton and Glenne Headly who play
Emma'
s parents in the movie 'The Circle'
So, one minute Bill Paxton's character is poo-pooing fate, but then saying that destiny calls.
I see little difference in the words fate and destiny to be honest.
What I like about this movie being a Kubrick fan is that Cruise played Dr. Bill Harford in 'Eyes Wide Shut' and plays Bill Cage in 'Edge of Tomorrow'.
That's like Bill in dollar bill maybe?
And "Full Metal Bitch"?
'The Edge of Tomorrow' is worth watching, but it is no Kubrick film.
It's worth watching in light of current events too, for those who have eyes to see.
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. The movie is, among other things, about D-day. You saw that, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having seen the movie 'Dunkirk' recently that did occur to me, but EoT is about a lot more than that.

    ReplyDelete