Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 19, 2017

Life ... It's a Kind of Magic

I always laugh when people refer to themselves as magicians, not to offend my practicing magician friends out there, but to my mind everyone is a magician in this magic life we live.
Some people may not realize that they are magicians and some people are better magicians than others in life, but we are all into it to some degree or other.
I wrote about Gordon White's latest chat with Ramsey Dukes in this post -
A Real Life Book Angel?
There is the talk in the above You Tube if you want to hear it.
And then today at the TED site ... that's the 'Third Eye Drops' site, not that other TED site ... I hear a similar talk about magic with 
Jason Louv a writer, long-time student of esotericism, founder of Magick.me and Editor-In-Chief of Ultraculture.org that was well worth a listen to, as well -
Mind Meld 71 | There’s No Better Word For It Than “Magick” with Jason Louv
I think the "collective unconscious" is trying to tell us all something at the moment somehow. 
Ironically on the subject of Gordon White and magic, I went to Jason's website and his latest post is titled -

No comments:

Post a Comment