Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 26, 2017

Putting a Sword to Alzheimer's?!

I read a news story on August 16th, 2017 in my local paper about a "Ninja" drug that could put a sword to Alzheimer's disease in the near future, which I thought was darkly ironic after writing a post about finding a sword my father had hid in the old family home that wasn't discovered until the house was sold and renovated -
Highwayman Signs?
The sword my father hid
in the roof years ago
I also saw these two stories two pages back from the "Ninja" drug story even more ironically.
If anyone reading this post has watched a loved one slowly die from Alzheimer's then that heart patch could be just the thing to help mend your broken heart and getting mad might just help you to feel happier, especially if some idiot tells you to just get over it and get on with life, or worse, just to "forget about it".
At least things are looking UP for future Alzheimer's patients, I guess.
What's Up at #42?

No comments:

Post a Comment