Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 9, 2018

Deathbed Visions?

I was watching the above 'New Thinking Allowed' video about deathbed visions wondering if my father may have had a deathbed vision before he passed away, as I wasn't at his bedside when he passed away unexpectedly at three in the morning.
As I was wondering about that, I looked down at the view count of the You Tube to see the numbers 16,424.
Dad's funeral was held on the 16th September in 2016 and his old cab number was 424.
So, I'll take that as a yes from above.
Interesting discussion too, I thought. 

1 comment:

  1. 424 is extremely present in my life. The sun hits water vapor at 42 degrees and produces a rainbow! Always cool topics at the
    Wheel Watching. 87

    ReplyDelete