Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 30, 2018

Cursed Songs?

Song to the Siren by Bonniemarie
I noticed that 'Song to the Siren' didn't make the above Top 10, but I personally think it is rocketing up the cursed song charts now that Chris Knowles at 'The Secret Sun' blog has put the Siren on to the pop-cultural radar she was swimming beneath all of these years.
Listening to 'Song to the Siren' probably won't hurt you in any way, but I don't think I'll be learning to sing it.
It's no 'Gloomy Sunday', but there seems to be something of a curse associated with 'Song to the Siren'.
THE SADDEST SONG IN THE WORLD: GLOOMY SUNDAY
Coffee and the Siren's Song
It's a so-so Saturday in my part of the world right now, but I just hope it's not going to be a 'Gloomy Sunday' tomorrow;-)
Happy listening ... if you dare that is.
Great (Jake) Scott!!! More Siren Connections?
Spooky Hollywood Riff Off: What Doesn't Kill You/Zombie?

No comments:

Post a Comment