Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 10, 2018

Watt is Mad Magic?

I went in search of new podcasts today, as all my favourite podcasters seemed to be on hiatus at the moment for some reason, or putting out shows that just didn't peak my listening interest.
I found a show called 'Mad Magic' hosted by Phillip J. Watt which had a lineup of past guests that would tide me over for quite a few days.
I remembered Phillip being on the 'Skepiko' podcast a few weeks back and I liked what he had to say on that podcast, so I put "Phillip J. Watt " into the iTunes search engine and 'Mad Magic' popped up.
Talk About Not Being Able to See the Forest for the Trees?
I listened to the very first podcast on the 'Mad Magic' site to find out what the original idea for the show was, and then listened to the podcast Phillip did with 'Rune Soup's Gordon White, because it was about magic.
What is Magic(?) is one of my favourite questions to pursue, especially when it comes to just what others think magic is. 
I was going to title this post "What is Magic", but realized I had already written a post with that title before when writing about Caiseal Mor's book of the same name -
What is Magic?
So, I titled this current post using Phillip's surname of Watt instead of what.
I kind of liked that because a Watt is a measurement of energy as well as a play on the word "what".
A magical pun if there ever was one, I think, so I'm guilty as charged when it comes to trying to be punny:-)
Anyway, I've got a lot of listening to do now while I work around the home it would seem.
So, it's time for me to disappear into my work:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment