Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 23, 2018

The Gnosis of Philip K Dick and CG Jung?

Good talk at Aeon Byte Gnostic Wadio about Jung, Dick, and Gnosis.
And you Freudians out there get your minds out of the gutter, because that's P.K.Dick, so chew that over in your Freudian minds and try not to choke while you are at it.
Yeah, I was talking P.K chewing gum that time and not Dick you Freudian dirt-bags.
I'm a big Jung fan, although not so much PKD, but his work is worth pondering over, as well.
"2-3-74"?
I think Dick was very much the caretaker of his own prison in many ways.
The trouble is that there are many like him in the collective who like playing the prisoner when their cell door is flung wide open for them to walk away if they really want to.
Not to say that there aren't people trying to maintain and build Empires by trying to enslave others to serve their purposes, either.
That's just the dark side of human nature at work, so good luck with ending that.
I must say that I like the cover of Stuart Douglas's book, because it is almost a copy of the cover of Dr. Joe Dispenza's book mentioned in another post I wrote this morning -
The Mysterious Universe of the Mind?
Anyway, great discussion at the Aeon Byte Gnostic Wadio about Dick and Jung and I might have to grab a copy of Stuart's book ... after I've read 'The Red Book' and 'The Exegesis'.
So, I hope Stuart's book will still be a round in a few years from now;-)
I'd like to hear the second half of the interview, for which you have to be a member to listen to ... which I am for this month at least, but I can't work out for the life of me how to find a player and link that it will play on, so I gave up and cancelled my membership.
I blame the Archons for that.
Who the f#ck are you to tell me what to-do, Abraxas?-)
PKDFC?
What the k#fc are these girls doing in a chicken prison?-)
Thank you very much, and I hope that you make parole next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment