Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 9, 2020

Lighting the Void with My New Dream Pillow?

Learning Dream Hacking And Liminal Dreaming
 With Jennifer Dumpert
Liminal Dreaming
URBAN DREAMSCAPE
I'm very bad at remembering my dreams, and Ironically I had just listened to the 'Lighting the Void' episode featuring
Jennifer Dumpert talking about dreaming and sleep states the day that my pillow arrived from the other side of the world, two months after putting in my order.
I probably only listen to about out of every 5 guests that are on the 'Lighting the Void' Radio show, and Jennifer was one of those 1 out of 5 guests.
Happy Void sleep walking and then waking up;-)
Erik Davis and Dreaming of TechGnosis?

Update: December 2022
I ended up giving the pillow away to an op shop when Joe went too conspiratorial and became too egotistical and paranoid for my liking.
It lasted longer than the Me and Paranoid You pillow though:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment