Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 27, 2022

A Deep Dive into Fractals and Synchronicity?

Terry Marks-Tarlow PH.D.
I listened to the above 'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast on my iPad when it was released onto Apple Podcasts a few weeks back, but I couldn't follow what the guest was trying to say about fractals and synchronicity, so I decided that maybe I had better watch the guest's visual diagrams that she was demonstrating in the You Tube version of the podcast.
It was still as clear as fractal mud to me I'm afraid.
But I did find it amusing how Bernie was going on about spirals and the cover of his new book having one on it, and that he recorded the podcast episode on the day the 2022 Superbowl was played and he was saying to Terry how he was hoping to catch the end of it after his what I thought was a confusing talk about how fractals are tied to synchronicity(?) that in hindsight was won by the 
LA Rams with the spiral pattern on their helmets:-)
And it's a pity that in the podcast Terry wanted to see the halftime Superbowl show but is informed by Bernie she missed it, because Snoop appeared to be wearing a fractal pattern tracksuit in the LA Rams colours:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment