Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 9, 2022

Life Can Be Coldly Ironic?

A video of a little girl singing 'Let it Go' from the Disney film 'Frozen' while in a Kyiv basement acting as a bomb shelter has become a moving symbol of the plight of Ukrainians displaced by the Russian invasion, while in my home town of Brisbane the stage play 'Frozen' has been cancelled because the QPAC basement is flooded from the "rain bomb" that hit the east coast of Australia recently.
Queensland Premier defends BOM weather warnings
Life and art, as they say?
I had no tickets or plans to see 'Frozen' at QPAC, but ironically the last play I saw there was a play set in my hometown Brisbane called 'Boy Swallows Universe' which my sons bought tickets to for my birthday present last year and which I wrote about here -
Deepak Chopra: Stairway to Heaven, the Synchrodestiny of Boy Swallows Universe ... and God Don't Play Dice ... ?
Friday's Queensland newspaper headlines
That's the author of the book 'Boy Swallows Universe', Trent Dalton, on last Friday's front page.
Page 3 of Friday's newspaper
The same day that Shane Warne would pass away.
Goodnight Shane?

UPDATE: March 23rd, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment