Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 16, 2022

Thurs 17th March, 2022?

LIVE [IN FLOW] ONLINE (Zoom)?
This 'Let It In' podcast episode hit my iPad last week and while I won't be taking part on the night I thought I should pass it on for people who might want to participate or contribute.
I have already donated my time goods and money to other organizations and the truth is you can't give to every charity or person who asks you for a hand.
I've donated my old king size bed frame and a single brand new folding bed to a major charity to come and take it away and I'm also waiting to see if my insurance will cover major cosmetic roof damage to my own home from the same rain that caused the floods down the east coast of Australia.
My bedroom ceiling ... now:-(
And typical of a Welshman like Guy to put this event on
St.Patrick's Day when I've made other plans on the night with friends and family;-)
I see the Regent Cinema in Murwillumbah is holding a 
The Regent in the recent floodwaters
I'll be thinking of you
Guy on Thursday night, but I'll be doing my own thing on Thursday night:-)
And
happy birthday to the king of synchromysticism Jake Kotze  and Grimes for Thursday, as well.
At least 'The Batman' hasn't hit the screen of the 
Guy Lawrence at the 'PGS: The Movie' screening

No comments:

Post a Comment