Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 12, 2022

Shovel Your Way Out of the S#!t Day, 2022?

Looking at my Asian wall calendar from Hong Kong (a county run more or less from Pooh's Party in China) I couldn't help thinking how the world is turning into one big s#!t pit right now that everyone seems to be trying to dig their way out of, and some like my fellow Australians quite literally.
Brisbane's Spade Brigade in action this week
Here's the Thing ... Life, S#!t and Shovels?
Russ Tamblyn as Dr. Lawrence Jacoby
 in Twin Peaks
Ever notice how you always see politicians in the news with 
golden shovels, until there is real digging to be done?
And I used to like hearing the rain fall on
my roof when I was sleeping in bed once:-(
While my home didn't get flood damaged, my bedroom roof was damaged from all the rain that caused the floods in Brisbane and the surrounding areas, but I still need to do a bit of digging around (literally and metaphorically) for friends who weren't so "lucky" as I was, so I might need to buy me one of those golden shovels to keep around the home for future events. 
Shovel Your Way Out of the S#it Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment