Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 15, 2022

The Batman and Brisbane?

It sure seemed like a synchromystic time for
'The Batman' to hit the Brisbane, south east Queensland, Northern Rivers and east coast of Australia's cinema screens when it did, because while it never seems to stop raining throughout the entire movie ... MAJOR SPOILER ALERT COMING UP RIGHT HERE IF YOU HAVE NOT YET SEEN THE MOVIE AND PLAN ON DOING SO ...
The Riddler and his cronies blow up the levees and flood 
Gotham City in the end.
Shovel Your Way Out of the S#!t Day, 2022?
Real life superheroes in action
Ironically, the mask rule ended in Brisbane the weekend
'The Batman' hit cinema screens, so we could sit in our seats mask-less while watching masked super heroes up on the screen.
I saw 'The Batman' at the same cinema with my eldest son and his girlfriend I had seen the Mark Wahlberg movie 'Uncharted' with my eldest son last week -
Rosalind, Mark Wahlberg and the Watts' Connectedness Scale?
'The Batman' was playing across the road, too
As I sat drinking a beer in the foyer of the cinema flicking through the menu to decide what to have brought to me during the movie (pizza), as I waited for my son and his girlfriend to turn up, I looked across the road to see 'The Batman' was also playing in the cinemas across the road.
With Zoe Kravitz playing Catwoman I thought at the end of the movie how ironic it was that I saw her dad Lenny play the Riverstage in Brisbane years ago -
Lenny Kravitz on Riverstage 
Brisbane 
March 24th, 2012
Lenny Kravitz and the Year of the Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment