Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 31, 2022

HeART Felt Art?

Photos from Lismore and Byron Bay
show floodwater
carnage
Flood emergency for visual arts
I've had the above photo of the handheld heart in Lismore as my computer desktop background to remind me how lucky I am my home only received minor cosmetic damage since the last major flood event in that town caused havoc (even though my scumbag insurance company won't pay out to cover my roof damage), and then yesterday I saw the photo at the top of this post where the Lismore streets were once again flooded. 
I guess that piece of art really does some up the Lismore/Northern New South Wales spirit.
Lismore Cathedral during the recent floods
Thurs 17th March, 2022?

UPDATE: April 2nd, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment