Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 4, 2022

Did Joel Paint These Paintings with 2022 in Mind?

Joel Rea's 'High Hopes'
I'm not a
Richmond Tiger's supporter, I'm a Brisbane Lions supporter for the record, but I was reading an old post from 2017 about Richmond and Joel Rea's painting featuring a tiger called 'Crossroads' and I wondered what Joel had been painting recently, since 2022 is the Year of the Water Tiger? 
At the Crossroads of Tigerland?
THE FIRE IN YOUR HEART?
What's with the lion getting barreled in the surf Joel?! 
Our Brisbane Lions Citycat just got sunk in the Brisbane River floods this week, so I'm already getting that sinking feeling and the footy season hasn't even started yet:-(   
Mick Fanning describing flood devastation
Joel Rea's 'Mick Fanning: Edge of Infinity'
Just Keep Swimming?!

No comments:

Post a Comment