Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 30, 2022

Total Control?

I saw the above article in the March 4th, 2022 Courier Mail where Missy Higgins talks about the release of her new-mini album 
'Total Control' and her faith in the future in the world her 3 year old daughter has to grow up in.
I haven't seen Missy sing live since her son was just a lump in her belly -
Missy Higgins at the Brisbane Convention Centre Sept, 27th, 2014
This is the same March 4th, 2022 newspaper I wrote about in my post about the day Shane Warne passed away on -
The same March 4th, 2022 newspaper
When I first read the Missy Higgins article a day after the newspaper was printed I wondered if she would from then on think her 'Total Control' album was released the day Shane Warne died?
The same March 4th, 2022 newspaper
The bizarre thing is I found a podcast that was recorded the day Shane passed away but uploaded over a week later, which featured Missy Higgins and actor Stephen Curry where they make fun of Australians named "Shane":-p
I've also written a post ages ago where I made fun of Stephen's last name -
Thurs 17th March, 2022?
Missy Higgins performs "Total Control" at
Australia
Unites - (12.03.2022)
Madga on the phone on the 'Australia Unites' flood appeal
I first saw Missy sing her new song 'Total Control' on TV on the 'Australia Unites' flood appeal on the 12th of March, 2022 and on the 16th of March I wrote a post about flood appeals that were going to take place on March 17th to raise money for flood victims in Northern New South Wales.
As I was writing that post I had been watching Missy Higgins sing 'Total Control' on You Tube, then I re-watched the video of Guy interviewing Bill Bennett about the PGS movie, and at the 9 minute mark of that video Bill talks about control and giving up the thought of controlling life situations, and there on the side bar was a link to Missy's 'Total Control' You Tube:-)
I've never watched any of the ABC TV series 'Total Control' which Missy wrote the songs for, but I did notice the series stars some familiar actresses from some of my favourite P.J.Hogan movies like 'MENTAL' and 'Muriel's Wedding':-)
 And I see that PJ turns 60 this year making him a Water Tiger, just like Steve Irwin:-)
The FLOWMAN (Seth Green) Was Born in the Year of the Wood Tiger?
Kind of makes TC (Toni Collette) the common denominator between the two films I think:-)
March 4th?-)
The same March 4th, 2022 newspaper
I guess just like Missy, mothers always fear for the future of their daughters (and sons) and when I saw an advert for a 
Caravan & Outdoor Expo in the March 4th, 2022 newspaper under the little girl holding the umbrella it reminded me of a podcast I wrote about in this recent post about being on the road with kids and going with the flow of your life -
The same March 4th, 2022 newspaper
Serendipity in the City with the Kids
And as much as we would like to think we have, or would like 
"total control" over our lives, we have anything but I think.
On the Road to Nowhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment