Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 14, 2022

Just Watching the Wheels Go Round is Big in Russia Right Now for Some Reason?

My Blogger stats for the week
The Russians must really be bored at the moment if they are reading my blog in such large numbers.
Most popular Wheels posts for the 2 hours?
Blog stats for the last 2 hours
I don't know anyone living in Russia personally, and usually the most traffic I get is from the USA and Australia, so I must be doing something right ... or wrong to attract such a following from a country which is despised by most other countries on that map above for what their army is doing to Ukraine right now.
Like the radiated Ukrainian Ferris Wheel pictured at the top of this post I'm wondering just what the attraction is for Russian readers to this blog all of a sudden?

No comments:

Post a Comment