Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 3, 2022

Living Mirrors?

That's a clip from the 'Living Mirrors' podcast featuring 
Michelle Baker Jones, which is a part of the full podcast episode in the You Tube below.
I discovered the above podcast after listening to a recent 'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast where Dr. Bernie Beitman interviewed Ros Watts about her work and she mentioned her friend Michelle Baker Jones being on a podcast about connections, which I wrote a post about here -
Super Connected Conversations ... and Peter Gabriel ... So?
But after listening to Michelle at the 'Living Mirrors' podcast I became intrigued by Dr. James Cooke's theory/story about 
"Living Mirrors" and thought while I don't agree with James about the living mirror just being an empty reflection of every other living or non-living thing in the universe, it is close to my multi-ball pinball analogy of the pinball mirroring and bouncing off everything it comes into contact with in the living machine, while the over-soul/universe tries to guide our own pinball throughout the game/machine it finds itself in.
Of course with my analogy you would need about 8 billion (or whatever the world population is now) pinballs in play at once in a very big machine, that is part of a much bigger machine.
And on a synchromystic note when I was watching the 
'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast featuring Ros Watts, I couldn't help but think of Daffodil Day and a post I wrote about Gene Wilder in the Willy Wonka movie drinking from a daffodil:-)
Are they daffodills there behind Ros?-)
Gene Wilder (June 11, 1933 – August 29, 2016)
And boy, was I surprised when I did a You Tube search for pinball machines in a multi-ball phase and discovered the pinball machine the slow-mo guy was demonstrating on was a Willy Wonka themed machine:-)
Re-in-carnation theory maybe?-)
I have to say that I was gobsmacked by all these coincidences when putting this post together and that I'm a sucker when it comes to pinball having grown up as a teenager in the 70s when pinball was all the rage.
But there is probably one like me born every minute I guess?-)
We all like a good story ... or theory about the world/machine we are born into I guess:-)
The Individual Consciousness as a Metaphorical Pinball in the Collective Consciousness of the Metaphorical Machine?

No comments:

Post a Comment