Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 19, 2022

Holy Guacamole Batman, Colin Farrell is The Penguin?!

My Nachos with Guacamole and chips
And the beer I washed my meal down with:-)
I saw 'The Batman' for a second time last Wednesday night with my younger son this time and we ate at a Mexican restaurant before the movie.
I told him as we were eating our meal how I had sat through the whole movie the week before, not realizing that it was Colin Farrell who was playing the Penguin, so this time I was going to see if I could pick him out under all of that rubber on his face and body, but I couldn't.
But I thought how weird it was watching 'The Batman' the second time round realizing how this movie was going to end and that Colin had just finished filming the movie 'Thirteen Lives' about a flooded Thai cave on the outskirts of my hometown Brisbane, plus Colin was in 'Saving Mr.Banks' with Tom Hanks, which was also filmed not far away from Brisbane
Saving Mr Hanks From Corona-virus in P.L. Travers' Home Australian State of Queensland, While Disneyland Closes to Save People From the Same Virus?
Earth Swallows Boys and Boy Swallows Universe?
The Batman' released 
March 4th?!
My favourite Batman & Robyn!
Adam West
& Burt Ward...
Goodnight Shane?

No comments:

Post a Comment