Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 8, 2022

I Never Promised You a Rose Garden ... and a Meaningful Life?

Synchronicities, or
Meaningful Coincidences
I'm not a member of the Rosicrucian Order ... anymore that is ... I was many moons ago, but I got sick of all of the beginners BS they would send me for my $$$ and quit, wondering if it was all just a con.
That was when I was in my early 20s, and how real a
Rosicrucian Order they are is a matter for debate.
Still I must admit that 'Rosicrucian Radio' podcast pictured up the top of this blog-post is one of the best explanations on the topic of synchronicity and meaningful coincidence that I have "accidentally" stumbled across in my search for podcast episodes about meaningful coincidence and such topics.      
Ep.51 Robert Hopcke: Synchronicity:
 Meaningful Coincidence
...
Another good podcast episode on the subject of 
synchronicity and meaningful coincidence I stumbled across at the same time was one where two "experts" chat about it in their own lives and practice.
To get the 'Gloria' clip below this You Tube below, you will have to watch that You Tube chat below to find out what 'Gloria' means in the coincidence of Robert's search for his real mother:-)
Ah, the alchemy of meaningful coincidence and following your heart in love for the fool's quest for a gold ring and a happily ever after life ending;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment