Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 10, 2020

O Fate, You Are a Trickster Aren't You?

One number off winning 1 million dollars, and that number was 23:-(
I went to a palm reader when I was about 24 years old and everything he told me then has come true except the part where he told me that when I was a lot older I would have a windfall that would set me up for the rest of my life, either from writing a book, or winning a huge lottery win.
I couldn't see myself writing a best selling book, but I've always had a gut feeling that I would win big on lotto at some stage in my life.
I have been one number off winning a million dollars a number of times in my life so far, as I once wrote in this old post -
Freedom From The "Inside Out"???
.
The last time that I was one number off a million dollars with my own picked numbers I needed number 4 instead of number 10 to win the million.
And number 4 came up in the line below (game 9) my winning numbers in the eighth game on the sheet. 
But last Monday night was worse I thought, because the number I needed to win the million dollars was my birth-date of 23, which was also in the game below my winning game.
To make matters worse still, the supplementary number of 39, which would have won me the second division  prize of just under $9,500, instead of my third division prize of $1,037, if it swapped places with number 20, was also on the line below with
number 23:-(
Looks like this post I wrote in 2016 has come back to bite me on the ass -
Number 23 and Genetic Luck?
My gut feeling still is that the big one is coming, but my rational mind tells me that's it pal and that is as close as you will get now with time running out fast.
But when have I ever listened to my rational mind?
And who needs Lady Luck when you have a perfectly good palm, right?-)
A Woman Wins $50 million with the First Lottery Ticket She Ever Bought in Her Life?
Speaking About Fishy Things and Librarians

No comments:

Post a Comment