Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 18, 2019

Whence Came You? - 0421 - It's All About Cygnus?-)

I'm not a Freemason, but I like listening to FM talks, not to mention FM radio, and I came across this podcast when I was looking for podcasts about Robert Johnson of the crossroads famewho made a deal with the devil (that's if you believe in that devil crap, which I don't, but hey, we all like a good creepy story right?-), although the Robert Johnson in this podcast obviously isn't "the" Robert Johnson of the crossroads legend.
But that did seem to fit in quite well with this particular
'Whence Came You?' podcast talk about Cygnus/Lyra, which made me think of the archive on Lyra at Chris Knowles' 'The Secret Sun' blog.
I had to give the Stone Cutters Masons a thumb up on the You Tube when I saw that I was the 33rd viewer:-) 
How do they do it?-)
GOOSE AND GRIDIRON ALE-HOUSE
I guess it's a secret, but I won't be hangin' around to find out:-)
These Bootes are Made for Walking?

No comments:

Post a Comment