Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 25, 2021

Strange Sights in the Austr-alien Skies?

Yesterday morning I was flicking through an old Courier Mail newspaper from August 21st, 2021 and was reading this story above about the Australian Masked Owl thinking how ironic this story made the newspaper the day before the Owl Guy's birthday of August 22nd:-)
August 22 - Southern Hemisphere [W]Hoodie-[W]Hoo Day?-)
I was thinking about Mike's Owl/UFO/Synchronicity theory and thinking how I doubt an owl will ever show up in my life, never-mind a UFO and an owl.
Then I noticed the morning light was growing dim and I heard a rumble in the distance, as if a storm was approaching.
Which it was, so I thought I had better rush down to the kitchen and cook my breakfast in case I lost power.
And as I'm heading downstairs I see my old mate the kookaburra sitting on top of the streetlamp outside my window getting soaked by the rain and blown about by the cold wind.
The rain and wind was getting stronger as I watched the bird on the lamp and the kookaburra still wasn't budging from its perch.
I couldn't help thinking as the light grew dimmer how the bird looked like it was riding on top of a UFO, so I raced down stairs to try and get a shot from below looking up to the bird as if it was flying on a flying saucer. 

It would have been better if this all happened on August 22nd, but it was August 24th.
Still I had a good laugh at my old mate ... the kookaburra that is, not Mike:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment