Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 29, 2019

Sorry Cassandra I Misunderstood: Everything Predicts 9/11?

... and references Apollo 11?-)
I just watched and listened to the latest 'Buddha at the Gas Pump' featuring Cassandra Vieten and the name Cassandra made me think of my old sync-head mate David Charles Plate (in Australia where I live, China plate is rhyming slang for mate:-) and his 7 and a half hour synch-film
'Sorry Cassandra I Misunderstood: Everything Predicts 9/11', so I decided to sit down and watch David's 7 and a half hour movie ... or at least make a start on it in mental bite sized time chunks.
I could never get the Vimeo of David's to work for some reason until today, and now it works fine.
I guess timing is everything when it comes to life and sync?-)
David’s synchromystic collage art can be found here:
Art by David Charles Plate.
His 7 and ½ hour Magnum Opus can be found here:

Here is a link to an interview conducted by Tamra Lucid of Reality Sandwich where David details the work he does in greater depth: Synchronicity Hunting: An Interview with David Charles Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment