Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 14, 2023

2023, the Year of the Rabbit ... or the Cat?πŸ‡πŸ˜»

I read about the
Vietnamese Australians disappointed the cat is missing from Sydney's Lunar New Year celebrations in 2023, and being a cat person myself (but my zodiac is Dragon) I'm kind of torn this year, as I'm more geared towards the Chinese Zodiac when it comes to celebrating the lunar new year.
I'm getting ready to read/listen to 'Alice in Wonderland' before I die, so who knows if I'll even make it to the Year of the Rabbit/Cat on January 22nd, 2023?
Warren Peace (War and Peace;-) and Other Great Books to Read in the Year of the Rabbit?πŸ’£☮πŸ•ŠπŸ‡πŸ°
Someone maybe should ask Mia what animal she will be celebrating under in 2023, as she lives in Sydney now?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment