Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 8, 2023

AI vs Human Mind?πŸ€–πŸ§ 

After just having finished reading
Tracey Spicer's book 'MAN - MADE' about the rise and ethics of AI and Victoria Nelson's book 'The Secret Life of Puppets' I find it interesting how humans are following AI bloggers and fantasying that they are real.

UPDATE: September 9th, 2023
 Weird Studies Summer Bonus #2: Art and AI 
This latest 'Weird Studies' podcast episode about AI and art (above) dropped onto my Apple podcast playlist last night as I was listening to another podcast while drifting off to sleep.
I listened to it this morning when I woke up.

UPDATE: September 12th, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment