Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 3, 2019

UFOs, Psychic Spies, Consciousness, Lance Mungia and the World (is a Giant Podcast Circle-Jerk) According to Josh Zepps?

Top Secret! (1984)
Peter Cushing in Top Secret! (1984)
When I saw that Lance Mungia was on the latest 'New Thinking Allowed' podcast talking about his 'Third Eye Spies' movie with Jeff, I couldn't help thinking of Josh Zepps saying the world is a giant podcast circle-jerk -
The World (is a Giant Podcast Circle-Jerk) According to Josh Zepps?
I guess Ryan Singer will be interviewing Lance soon too, if he already hasn't.
I might have to check on that as I've lost count of whose podcasts Lance has been on in my podcast listening circle. 
I guess I'm just gonna have to watch this bloody 'Third Eye Spies' movie since Lance seems persistent to spread the word about his film in my crop circle of favourite podcasts;-)
The world does seem to be a circle(-jerk), even for you Flat-earthers out there who think the earth is a pizza:-)
Truth Be Told, If Russell Targ is a Third Eye Spy Then What Does That Make Aleister Crowley?

UPDATE: 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment