Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 31, 2018

The Heavens Are Lining Up in Oz?

'Super blue blood moon' to grace Australian skies in special lunar eclipse
Looks like I'm in for a long night tonight if I stay up to watch the whole show.
I like how it all ends at 1:11am on the Ist of February in my part of the world and at 11:11pm on the 31st of January in Perth.
I used to see 11:11 on my clocks for years whenever I turned to see randomly what time it was, but not so much anymore.
Perth's Kings Park alight, suburbs in haze
Although things are looking hazy in Perth by the looks of the news story above.
And that Perth Festival slogan of "experience art in a different light" might apply to the moon over there tonight.
I notice Adelaide get the maximum eclipse right at midnight over there.
I'm planning a road-trip to Adelaide this year and last night I was doing some "research" on South Australian wines.
I also like how the total eclipse ends in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Hobart at 1:08pm on February 1st.
I saw this interesting post by an astrologer named Dana -
Is this a Super Blue Blood Wolf Moon Eclipse?
Dana's post kind of ties into my Justin Timberlake post about Justin's birthday falling on January 31st -
A Birthday on the Super Blue/Blood Moon, a Halftime Show at the Superbowl and #TimesUp?
I hope Justin isn't telling us that this is the end?-)
Australia's murder capital: Why can't Adelaide bury the myth?
I think it is rather ironic that Australia's mythological "Murder Capital" is the only capital Australian city that will get to see the maximum eclipse at midnight.
The Adelaide Crows/Murder Capital, get it?-)
I live just outside Brisbane and we are half an hour further east of Adelaide, but because of us not having daylight saving we'll see the maximum eclipse at 11:30pm, while Adelaide get to February before we do.
Also ironic is I'm planning to see a game at the Adelaide oval (pictured above) to cheer on my team who will probably get murdered on the day if we play like we did last year.
I had to laugh, as I was listening to the above podcast at 'Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio' as I was working on this post and in the introduction there is a couple arguing about the end of the world being at midnight ... but midnight in what part of the world is the question that confounds the prophetess of doom in that intro:-)
Don't worry though, as I don't think it will tonight in Adelaide.
I also had to laugh at hearing the sound "Byte" in that podcast where it is said, "It's a huge s#it sandwich and we are all going to have to take a bite"as I was also reading about how NASA scientists have found a way to make their astronauts eat their own s#it ... and probably as a sandwich spread too, I imagine.
Scientists have found a way to convert human waste into a Vegemite-like food for astronauts
Mmm ...Vegemite.
I also found it interesting that Louis Nero celebrates his birthday on September 24th, which is the day after I do (September 23rd).
Conjunction of  Venus, Regulus, Jupiter and
the crescent Moon on
September 23, 2017
Looks like Louis has more in common with John Young though, as they were both born on September 24th.
John Young, the Legendary NASA Astronaut Who Walked(?) on the Moon, Dies Aged 87 ... Between Two Super-moons in the Same Month?!
And you are right Miguel, life is sometimes a big s#it sandwich that we a forced to eat, and another guy called Young who had a wife die this month had a top ten song that really does sum up that feeling of your intro to your podcast.
Paul Young's wife Stacey dead aged 52 after two-year battle with brain cancer
I can sympathize with your situation of getting laid off by a company that sing your praises one minute then make you redundant the next.
I worked for a company for 24 years only to be made redundant because they wanted to replace full-time workers with part-time workers.
I was glad to leave that place to be honest, as it had become like a prison to me and I didn't like the guy who owned the company, because I thought he was a good bloke when I fell for the company's PR about him, but the more I heard in later years about this prick the more I despised him and his slave labour driven company.
But I was my own jailer in reality, too scared to leave in case I couldn't pay my mortgage and let my family down by not being able to land another job that paid the bills.
I did land another job after leaving my life's prison and that was a Monday to Friday job with great hours and every weekend off.
I didn't have to wear a clown costume like the last place, and it was like freedom to me compared to working in the big blue prison run by arseholes.
Alas after two years I got retrenched because the company hit the skids ... and last on, first off, which was fair enough and I had money coming to me from the sale of my house after my divorce and my father had been placed into a nursing home with his Alzheimer's, so I wanted some time off to visit him every second day with my mother (who was battling lung cancer, as well ... and she never smoked in her life)
So, I can relate to the Paul Young song above more, but without the girls to sleep with.
Home was wherever I could rent one, until they would sell it and I would have to move.
Ironically, the night I was celebrating the Swiss Tennis player Roger Federer winning the Australian Open, because I had money on him to win, I heard straight after the game that the owner of my old prison who used to live in Switzerland to avoid paying tax to Sweden had passed away.
I did shed a tear that night, but it was only for Roger, not Ingvar.
I don't believe in hell, but hopefully he gets reincarnated into an Indian sweatshop that makes toys for his old company.
Well, that's my fantasy anyway:-)
I've got to say Miguel that while I find the whole Gnostic thing entertaining, I believe that the best Gnostic movies I have seen are films like 'Bronson' (if you look closely at the end of the movie Bronson is one of his own jailers locking his cell door) and TV shows like 'The Prisoner' where the jailers turned out to be their own prisoner.
That rings truer to me than some devil god running the whole shebang over some loving god who doesn't really give a f#ck about us, like some hen-pecked husband too scared to step in and take charge.
Most times we are the Wally in the picture we should be looking for, instead of trying to blame some evil demonic figure.
Tonight, I'm blaming the moon if this year turns out bad for me.

UPDATE: 31st January, 2018
"Gold Coast beaches are being heavily eroded by a king tide driven by the Moon at its closest distance to Earth on this orbit (hence the super tag)."
"The eclipse that will turn the Moon red only begins to occur from 9:48pm, Queensland time. But clear skies are expected to disappear long before then.
Bureau of Meteorology senior forecaster Sam Campbell said a south-easterly change would bring cloud cover to the Gold Coast and Brisbane first.
"That's probably going to come through after around 7:00pm and then it'll head up to the Sunshine Coast, probably pushing through there by nine or 10:00pm," he said.
"

Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment