Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 31, 2022

Pride and Prejudice and Halloween?🎥📖🧟

I never knew Jane Austen could write like Stephen King:-)
I couldn't be bothered reading Jane Austen's book 'Pride and Prejudice', so I watched the 2005 movie version of the book on Netflix this afternoon and then saw there was also a movie on Netflix called 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies', so I watched that tonight for a Halloween movie.
And on the subject of
Halloween I thought it was amusing that Jena Malone from 'Donnie Darko' plays Lydia Bennent in the 2005 straight lace P&P movie:-)
I wonder if 'Tropic of Cancer and Zombies' could work ... or maybe 'Fear of Flying and Zombies'?-)
How about 'The Tao of Craft and Zombies'?

No comments:

Post a Comment