Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 3, 2022

Sacheen Littlefeather Dies Weeks After Academy Award Apology?🎬

I remember going to the drive-in around 1974 and seeing Sacheen Littlefeather in the movie 'The Trial of Billy Jack' after begging my dad to take me and my friends to yet another drive-in martial arts double feature, which were all the rage back then.
I used to like the 'Billy Jack' movies, and loved the song 'One Tin Soldier' from the first movie's soundtrack (and still do), not that I knew until today that the woman who sung the song was the lead singer of a real satanic band named 'Coven':-(
Seams rather eerie that 'Give Peace a Chance' was on the soundtrack for 'The Trial of Billy Jack' when we all know how John Lennon died about 6 years later.
Some things in life and death ... and the movies ...  just seem to remain unexplained?

No comments:

Post a Comment