Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 16, 2022

Mind the Shift: Robert Schoch?🧠🌞

I found the above
'Mind the Shift' podcast episode when I was looking for the most current podcast episodes I could find featuring Robert Schoch after I had listened to a recent 'Earth Ancients' podcast featuring Robert in an old episode the host was replaying in 2022, plus I had also watched an old DVD of mine featuring Robert, which I have since posted off to Gordon -
The Mysterious Stone Monuments
of Markawasi Peru
I have a sphinx I bought years ago from a tabaco shop sitting on the shelf above my computer next to a lion Ooshie, because I had heard years ago that the sphinx was originally a lion before the head was re-carved by an egotistical pharaoh ... who was obviously not a Brisbane Lions supporter like I am;-)
Lion King Ooshies?
It's quite clear to me when I see pictures of the real modern-day 
sphinx that the head is way out of proportion to the body.

Robert Schoch thinks the original sphinx was a lioness, and not a male lion.
I see the podcast episode before featured Erich von Däniken, which reminds me to watch the couple of 'Ancient Aliens' DVDs I bought years ago and either keep them or give them away to a secondhand bookstore.
It's been 7 years since I went to see Erich and his AA mates in my hometown now.
My Night at the Ancient Astronauts Australian Tour 2015
Time flies, but it all 
seems connected to me;-)
The Mad World of Synchronicites?🌏🌎

No comments:

Post a Comment