Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 10, 2022

Tobias Churton and the Rosicrucians?🌹

I was amused to see
Tobias Churton featured in the documentary I watched yesterday about Bacon called 
'Cracking the Shakespeare Code' where he looked dumbfounded or was playing dumb when Robert Crumpton and Petter Amundsen suggested a real treasure on Oak Island -
Crack[l]ing the Shakespeare Code: William'S a Strawman?🥓🐖🐷🎭
I never have read one of Toby's books, even though I have written posts about wanting to -
THC: Tobias Churton on Crowley In America: Art, Espionage & Sex Magic
While I'm not interested now in reading books about Crowley by Toby I wouldn't mind reading about the Rosicrucians.
And I now wouldn't mind reading Petter's book about Shakespeare/Bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment