Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 2, 2022

Dragonflies, FU Sigils, Superhero Costumes and Fighting Evil?🦸🧚

I thought it was a bit of a "coincidence" that after I had watched the movie 'Superhero Movie' on Netflix I picked up my copy of Benebell Wen's 'The Tao of Craft' to where I had left off reading, flipped the page and there were two Fu talismans featuring dragonflies on them:-)
The Fu sigil pictured on the left is supposed to exorcise demons from the home and cure house hauntings, the one on the right is supposed to purify an individual's bad karma.
A primary use for the second sigil is to purify the karma of criminals.
How Lord Lytton Ensorceled the 21st Century?🖋⚔
I couldn't help thinking of Rick (Andras Jones) from 'Nightmare on Elm Street 4' while watching 'Superhero Movie' with one of the main characters also being named Rick:-)
Nightmare On Elm Street 4 Imagery
The Red Door, Andras Jones, Jeffery Combs and Kevin Spacey?
The Tao of Craft
The twin fish is another one of the eight auspicious symbols, representing yin and yang according to Benebell's book,
The twin fish represent courage and fortitude, the free movement through trials and tribulations.
Maybe I need to place some Fu sigils with dragonflies over my bed just to make sure I don't have to fight demon criminals in my
sleep?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment