Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 19, 2022

For Whom the Taco Bell Tolls?๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ””

I tried
Taco Bell for the first time in my life last night when my youngest son shouted me dinner when I was helping him move into his new unit.
I don't know what the two Victorians in the You Tube above were talking about when they said that Mexican in Australia was hard to come by, because up here in Queensland there are heaps of Mexican food joints around ... and now Taco Bells seem to be popping up everywhere, as well.
I had the Stacked Hot Chips combo last night
I noticed on the drink cup that Taco Bell started in 1962, which was the Year of the Water Tiger, as is 2022:-)
Two Famous Fire Tiger's ๐ŸฏFlames Went Out in the Years of the Water Tiger?๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ”ฅ

No comments:

Post a Comment