Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 23, 2022

Dracula, Love Remembered... and 30 Years?🧛💌

It's ironic that even though I own a copy of the 1992 movie of 'Dracula' on DVD I have not ever sat down and watched it, and even tonight when I did finally sit down to try and watch it because it turned 30 years old this year (I fell asleep and will have to watch the rest tomorrow), I ended up watching the movie on the free ABC iView channel.
Turns 30 years old this year
But I woke up to a familiar tune, recognizing that Joe had used a track from the 'Dracula' soundtrack titled 'Love Remembered' for his 'BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11' film, which a bunch of us "sync-heads" helped him with at the time.
I watched the
BTTF/911 film today when I included it in my last post about the TV show Monkey, and I started watching 'Dracula' tonight after watching a few more episodes of 'Monkey'.
Ironically the theme of Joe's movie was Marty seeing Doc in 30 years, and with the movie 'The Walk' coming out 30 years after BTTF.
1001 TV Series Based on a Book That You Must Watch Before You Die?🐒🙈🙉🙊
After all these years it was news to me that Joe had taken a tune from the 1992 'Dracula' soundtrack, which ironically turns 30 years old this year, and I only watched today ... at least tried to:-)
Hmm ... a movie screen in 'Dracula'?
The Pines Are the Towers
Hmm ...pines/towers in 'Dracula'?-)
My 'Dracula' DVD, which I'm still yet to watch
1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die
Maybe one day I'll get around to reading the book ... but I can't help thinking it will suck somehow:-)
1001 TV Series Based on a Book That You Must Watch Before You Die?🐒🙈🙉🙊

UPDATE: October 23rd, 2022
It only took me 30 years to finally watch the 1992 movie of Bram's book, which I found more comical than scary.
After watching the movie, I wondered if it was worth reading the book, so I searched for podcasts about the book, like this 2017 BBC Forum podcast below.
The Forum: Bram Stoker's Dracula
Then I did a bit of Wiki reading about Bram and thought it was rather ironic that Bram died on April 20th, 1912, which was exactly the day Adolf Hitler turned 23 ... and the same week the Titanic sank;-)
I thought it was ironic that
Francis has Dracula's movie armour on display at his winery, as in the movie when Drac is feeding Keanu's character at his table a meal with wine, Drac tells Keanu that he has already eaten and no longer drinks wine (the symbolic Blood of Christ)

"Care for a drop?":-)
Director's Cut Merlot
🎥The Big Picture: Blonde/NOPE?🎬

UPDATE: November 1st, 2022
Chapter 24 - Dracula
I was listening to Chapter 24 of Bram Stoker's novel 'Dracula', and Dracula is likened to a man-eating tiger driven from a village from which it is being hunted, which made me think of this recent post of mine -

No comments:

Post a Comment