Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 24, 2022

Do Audiobooks Count as Reading ... And Who Cares Anyway?📖👂

I've been listening to books that "I must read before I die" instead of reading them myself.
1001 Books I Must Read Before I Die ... Including the Banned Ones?📚📖🚫
I'm gonna have to track down a free Audiobook version of Don Quixote to read soon ... and maybe even watch 'Man of La Mancha' again:-)
The windmill that randomly came up as a screensaver on my computer 
An advert featuring the same windmill in my Sunday paper
I think the universe might be trying to tell me something:-)
That is my quest anyway;-)
Let's Appreciate the Artwork🎨of🐎Don Quixote and the Knight of Cups Together … NOPE?
I wonder if I can get the book 'American Cosmic' on audio?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment