Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 11, 2022

Can We Go Any Further in 2023?🐰🚵

I watched Woody Harrelson in the 2003 documentary 'Go Further' which turns 20 years old in 2023 and wondered to myself just how much improvement we humans have made to life on Earth since this film was released?
I Wonder if You Can Buy "Pot" Noodle in Thailand Now?😜
I bought the DVD years ago but wasn't impressed by the sh!t they were eating on the bus, and really couldn't see hemp fueled buses being much of a solution to the petro/chemical problem back then.
In hindsight distributing the movie on DVD was a bit counterproductive to the cause it would seem.
A DVD wrapped in oil produced plastic?!
I decided that I'm going to give the DVD away to a secondhand bookstore on my next media dump, as the intention behind the film is good and the film is a bit of a laugh, too.
So, someone may like it, but I don't plan on watching it again.
If anything after watching this movie a few weeks ago I wondered what movies Woody had made since then that I hadn't seen, and I was surprised by the ones that had slipped by me over the years.
I even listened to a podcast or two about Woody and wondered just how much was true?
Woody Harrelson:
Contract Killers,
JFK Conspiracies, and Fathers & Sons?
I would think that Woody would distance himself from films like 'Natural Born Killers' and 'The Man from Toronto'even if there is only a sliver of truth to that above podcast about his old man and him.
And Woody even plays LBJ in a movie ironically:-)
But in light of my last post -
Mark Gober's Upside-down Thinking in 2022?🌊🌀
I really think this movie of Woody's seems to sum it up, from what I've read about it, and the trailers I've seen.
The Cuban 'Blonde' Bombshell Coincidence?🌀🌊
"The film 'Triangle of Sadness' follows a fashion model celebrity couple who are invited to join a luxury cruise for the ultra-rich, when things begin to go wrong. It is the last film that Charlbi Dean starred in preceding her death in August 2022." 

No comments:

Post a Comment