Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 14, 2022

Cliff Dunning's Heart Coincidence?🐞💙😍

I listened to two recent 'Earth Ancients' podcasts of Cliff Dunning's this week.
The first one was Cliff's talk with Dr. Bernie Beitman about meaningful coincidences, and the other was the following week's podcast featuring Robert Schoch.
Cliff starts off his talk with Bernie talking about the Oakoberfest and how he is going to be wearing his lederhosen and how he would love to go to the Oktoberfest in Germany before he dies, which made me think of the German song about a wooden heart ... not to mention all those gingerbread hearts you can buy at almost all Oktoberfest's around the world. 
Ironically with all the heart connections in that talk with Dr. Beitman, Cliff mentioned in the next podcast featuring Robert Schoch how he had suffered a heart-attack while out hiking and had to spend 2 nights in hospital to remove a blocked artery and have a stent put in.
ROBERT BAUVAL & DR. ROBERT SCHOCH:
THE ORIGINS OF THE SPHINX
I'm not really into archelogy podcasts and only found this podcast by searching for podcasts Bernie had been on recently talking about his 'Meaningful Coincidences' book, and after that I didn't plan on listening to anymore 
'Earth Ancients' podcasts, until I saw the following one featured Robert Schoch, who I happened to be watching on a DVD of mine that I was contemplating on giving away.
This DVD was sort of a companion to a book I had already given away a while back to Gordon White of the 'Rune Soup' blog, and a little voice was telling me to give this to him as well.
Plus, the guy who flew Robert Schoch down to Peru to get his opinion on the rock formations was wearing a shirt with Runes on it in some scenes, so that was a sign to me to give the DVD to Gordon and if he didn't want it, he could pass it on to a secondhand bookstore or a friend like I had planned to do with it anyway after watching it.
And it's ironic that Bernie and Cliff talk so much about Jung's scarab beetle in that podcast, as the winged scarab is meant to represent the heart among ancient Egyptian folklore.
That's actually my hand with the beetle that came through my roof one night in that video above.
Shaman Oaks must have flogged the photo off my blog post ... which I'm cool with.
SYNCHRONICITY - What Does it Mean? Am I Crazy?
My beetle magnets on my fridge:-)
Bernie talks about the song Crystal Blue Persuasion by Tommy James and The Shondells and from my book on ancient Egypt the scrab is blue, as is my fridge magnet.
From 8 and to Infinity and Beyond?
Elvis and the Tiger?
Cliff also talks about his heart-attack in the podcast after the one featuring Robert Schoch with the author of a book titled 'Worthy as You Are' where they talk about weeding out unhealthy beliefs and nourishing your authentic self.
I Wonder if You Can Buy "Pot" Noodle in Thailand Now?😜
The Poseidon Adventure (1972 film)
Cetonia aurata, called the rose chafer or the green rose chafer
Bernie also tells Cliff that Jung's scarab was probably just a Rose Chafer beetle.
Bernie also tells Cliff that he was into Crowley before he got into Jung;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment