Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 4, 2022

I Gosta Get Paid: Is it a COINcidence That Shrinks Seem to Be Crazier Than Their Patients?🎸💊😕

I've listened to quite a few recent podcasts featuring
Dr. Bernie Beitman talking about his new book 'Meaningful Coincidences', and on UFO and other woo-woo shows, and he sometimes sounds crazier than most of the other guests they have on those shows ... and he is the psychiatrist:-)
I like Jimmy's ZZ Top in that You Tube above, as it reminds me of this old post I wrote featuring ZZ Top -
The Scottish Rock Band C E IV and Robert ... the Shape-Shifting Alien Band Member?
Shrinks like to think everybody else is crazy but them and that they have most of the answers to life, when they have very few ... in my unprofessional opinion:-)
October 2, 2022 — Bernard Beitman,  MD and Tim Swartz
If you listen to that Paracast show above, you might want to listen through Apple Podcasts so you can skip those adverts, which seem to take up more space than the actual interview.
I like Bernie, but I wouldn't pay him a cent to be my shrink.
Nor would I pay any shrink for advice about life, especially when most of them haven't got a clue about what life is all about.
Nor do I, but I don't charge for my advice:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment