Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 14, 2020

My Valentine?

Today was Valentine's Day and I had to laugh when a visitor to my home saw my picture of Rae Dawn Chong in my living room, that was gifted to me by Rae for a Kickstarter reward for backing a TV pilot of her's years ago, and my visitor asked if Rae was my partner:-)
Synchronize: Episode 01: Another Dawn
I thought that my visitor had obviously not read the news this week -
Actress claims she slept with Mick Jagger when she was just 15
I had heard Rae talk about spending a night with Mick when she was young, but I didn't think she meant that young.
With Rae being 3 years older than me I was thinking that if she had have slept with me when I was 15 then she could have been arrested ironically enough ... not that I would have pressed charges though:-)
I take most stories I hear about sexual exploits with a grain of salt.
I did hear a rumour once that Mick had slept with Bowie, too.
The good thing about being single on Valentine's Day is that I don't have to fork out for a present on the day, except for my sister's birthday present, who just happened to be born on Valentine's Day.
The Small World Theory?
F#ck Valentine's Day, It's Ferris Wheel Day

No comments:

Post a Comment