Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 26, 2020

The Lord of the Rings and the Mind's Eye?

Hidden Experience: I'Mage within my [Mike's] eye?-)
I went for a second Powerful Owl spotting walk with my youngest son on June 16th, 2020, after failing on our first mission to spot an owl ... or pretty much any bird on the trail for that matter, back in May as I wrote about in this recent post -
Somewhere on Euphomet via a Search for the Owl Guy and Some Real Owls?
Euphomet DISPATCH Podcast:
Hidden Experience with Mike Clelland?
Another Identified Flying Object
I captured on my camera:-)
We had only walked half of the trail last time, before the sun had set and it got too dark for us to spot much at all.
So this time we started from the other end of the trail from the car-park at the lower end of the powerful owl track.
And even on this second walk my son and I failed to spot an owl ... or even a UFO:-)
I did manage to capture a shot of an IFO though in the above photo.
A television helicopter flying overhead of us, probably heading out to a news story, or to give a traffic report?
Owls and aerial phenomenia?
An Identified Flying Object I saw on the owl walk;-)
And the only other strange lights that flew past us on our walk was the front/tail lights of a bike a rider was on, who flew past us on the trail on our way downhill and back to the car.
After really taking our time to stop, look and listen along the trail and still finding nothing in terms of bird life, I took out my phone and did a search for powerful owls and their habits and habitat, in an effort to try and figure out where along the track we might spot one.
Then I saw what powerful owls ate in a Wikipedia article about them and I was appalled by their diet -
"The powerful owl is the top nocturnal predator of the forests and woodlands in its range.
About 75% of the diet of the powerful owl is made up of arboreal mammals.
Its diet consists largely of arboreal marsupials such as the greater glider (Petauroides volans), ringtail possums (Pseudocheiridae), brushtail possums (Trichosurus spp.), koala (Phascolarctos cinereus), sugar glider (Petaurus breviceps) and feathertail gliders (Acrobates pygmaeus).
These prey species vary extensively in body size, from the feathertail possum, which has an adult weight merely of 10 to 15 g (0.35 to 0.53 oz) to the koala, which is considerably larger in southern Australia, weighing a mean of 8,500 to 12,000 g (18.7 to 26.5 lb)
However, the powerful owl, while it has killed even adult koalas, only seldom takes the full-sized adults of the koala and even in some other mid-to-large prey species, such as the 1,700 to 4,100 g (3.7 to 9.0 lb) brushtail possums or the ringtail possums, of about half that weight, small and young individuals are typically (but not always) represented as the individuals caught.
Only 15% of the ringtail possums caught in one food study were full-grown adults.
The greater glider and the common ringtail possum (Pseudocheirus peregrinus), both weighing from 700 to 1,700 g (1.5 to 3.7 lb) in maturity, and the smaller sugar glider, weighing 80 to 170 g (2.8 to 6.0 oz), are the most prominent prey species in the powerful owl's diet in most regions.
The significance of individual species in the diet is dictated by the local abundance of prey.
The average estimated prey weight per one study was approximately 176 g (6.2 oz).
However, another two studies stated the mean prey weight as 386.7 g (13.64 oz) and 323.2 g (11.40 oz).
Not infrequently, prey weight averages between 50-100%, whereas in most other raptors, including large owls, there seems to be a "rule" that most prey weighs 20% or less of the raptors own weight.
The mean weight of prey for powerful owls can be up to 10 times greater relative to their body weight than the mean prey weight of similarly sized northern owls, such as great grey or great horned owls.
Not infrequently taken are the black (Pteropus alecto) and grey-headed flying foxes (Pteropus poliocephalus), the largest of Australian bats, although smaller bats have also been killed.
Introduced mammals, namely rats (Rattus spp.), European hare (Lepus europaeus) and European rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus), especially the abundant young of the latter after their litters disperse, are also hunted.
Opportunistic as are most predators and owls, given the chance the powerful owl will also prey on nocturnal birds such as the tawny frogmouth (Podargus strigoides).
Roosting diurnal birds are also taken such as various cockatoos and parrots (around a dozen species thus far recorded), Australian brushturkey (Alectura lathami), dusky moorhen (Gallinula tenebrosa), white-faced herons (Egretta novaehollandiae), crested pigeon (Ocyphaps lophotes), wonga pigeon (Leucosarcia melanoleuca), kookaburras (Dacelo spp.), superb lyrebird (Menura novaehollandiae), olive-backed oriole (Oriolus sagittatus), Australian magpie (Gymnorhina tibicen), currawongs (Strepera spp.), honeyeaters (Meliphagidae) and crows and ravens (Corvus spp.).
In one study, the most frequently killed bird prey species were pied currawong (Strepera graculina) and crimson rosella (Platycercus elegans) and avian prey taken as a whole was estimated to average 350 g (12 oz).
Rarely, other birds of prey have been killed and eaten, including large accipiters such as brown goshawks (Accipiter fasciatus) and grey goshawks (Accipiter novaehollandiae).
Insects may supplement the diet and are typically taken on the wing.
Rarely, lizards and snakes are also captured
As soon as I had read the menu that these serial killing owls liked to eat off to my son, two bush turkeys crossed the trail in front of us and headed into the bush on the other side of the track.
Probably a message there for me in those two bush turkeys crossing my path, I guess?-)
A Byron Bay Bush Turkey?
On Board the Byron Bay World's First Solar Powered Train?
There's one of the bush turkeys on a
fallen log in the
Mt. Coot-tha bush
"Wild turkey challenges us not to underestimate the nature around us, what it is capable of, and how much we actually rely and depend upon it to live and survive.
Wild turkey as a shadow guide can caution against excessive greed and over-consumption; or using up the bounty of nature and people around you without ever giving anything back
(including just a simple 'thank you').
Like all animal helpers, this animal will only appear when right and appropriate, and cannot be forced to visit you, commune with you, or share messages with you.
In places where the wild turkey lives, you may find that the wild turkey seeks you out through a chance encounter.
Wild turkeys are more than capable of disappearing from view, so sighting one
(especially more than once) can represent the relevance of wild turkey's lessons in your life.
Wild turkey can be a very practical guide, teaching you how to bring more gratitude and energy-conservation into your everyday practices.
"

I had to laugh when I saw the passage I highlighted below from chapter 6 of 'The Messengers', as I guess there is a message there for me:-) 
Is that a face floating in space?-)
The cataract on Mike's eye responsible
for the skull/alien image he sees 
Mike's Lord of the Rings?-)
I added the Rumi quote below the owl to the photo
What intrigues me about Mike's stories is not real aliens, UFOs, or even owls, but the "Jungian" like archetypes of those things, and the synchronicity Mike sees (or sometimes doesn't see) in his earthly (hidden) experiences.
Archetype of the UFO?
One of the best podcasts I've listened to featuring Mike Clelland telling his life story (so far) was the 'Euphomet' podcast titled -
DISPATCH: Hidden Experience with Mike Clelland
In that podcast the host asks Mike about the image he drew from the vision in his eye, which you can read about in Mike's 2009
'Hidden Experience' post -
iMage Within My Eye;-)
"It seemed a little bit scull like, and at the same time, it had that big-eyed alien look too.
And - strangely - it looked like
ME!
Bald, with big eyes.
The image seemed to have big side burns too! (Okay, this is the part where you can accuse me of being delusional!) 
When I do self portraits, I always seem to draw myself with giant wide-eyes.
So, in a strange way, this seemed like a weirdly personal caricature.
Everything below the head was a distorted set of swirls, but to me, it looked like the tiny figure was seated in the lotus position.
Yes, I recognize how crazy this seems, and just so you know I am the type of person to see vibrant impressions of faces in clouds.
I have a wood grain ceiling above my bed, and I can pick out lions, bunnies and human figures in the abstract lines.
I realize I am projecting all kinds of drama into this, but this face REALLY looks like a face.
A few days later, I purposely lay myself down in Moab Utah and looked up into the sun, and it was there again, clear as can be.
Yesterday, to draw this image, I lay on my floor in my living room with a clipboard and a pencil.
I faced into the sun as it shone thru a window with the same squinted eyes, and again, I saw the vivid little face."
August 11th? The Secrets of the
Soul’s Journey
Through Life?
Say hello to my little spiritual GUY;-)
I remember reading that post of Mike's in 2010 and dropping a comment about a little figure I had bought online, which in my mind was a similar image to Mike's eye drawing.
I know that the image I bought was meant to be Lao Tzu of the
I Ching fame, but to me the figure represented what that eye image probably meant to Mike.
"As a religious figure, he is worshipped under the name
"Supreme Old Lord" (ε€ͺδΈŠθ€ε›, TΓ ishΓ ng LǎojΕ«n) and as one of the "Three Pure Ones".
During the Tang dynasty, he was granted the title
"Supremely Mysterious and Primordial Emperor" (ε€ͺδΈŠηŽ„ε…ƒηš‡εΈ, TΓ ishΓ ng XuānyuΓ‘n HuΓ‘ngdΓ¬)."
Just like Jesus, Lao Tzu may never really even have existed as a real person, and is (to me anyway) more of an archetype/stand in for the idea of someone who points the way to the Supreme Unknown Force, that I believe we are all a part of.
The little figure I bought was meant to be hung from a chain, but I didn't want the figure to be hanging around my neck, I just wanted it more as a very small statue.
The ring over the top of my figure's head when standing on my desk made it appear somewhat like a halo depicted on angelic figures, so I nick-named that figure "The Lord of the Ring":-)
Mike mentions his confirmation event being on March 10th, 2013, Natasha's birthday and how important it was to Mike that Natasha was camping with him on those two other times in the dates pin-pointed on the map above from Mike's 'The Messengers' book.
"The name Natasha is a girl's name of Russian origin meaning "birthday of the Lord"."
I noticed Mike had also pin-pointed the town of Dolores, Colorado on the day after 'Star Wars' Day (May the 4th ... be with you) as his first strange experience of note.
And it wasn't lost on Mike about the Dolores Cannon connection in his life story.
Hidden Experience: Irrational Fear Inside Our Tent
Oddly enough, with Mike referring to the floating pizza pan like mandala in his tent in the podcast, and picture above, it just happened to be Tuesday nights that me and my son went on our unsuccessful owl spotting walks, which just happened to be "two for one" pizza night at our local Pizza Hut, and that's what we had for dinner on both occasions:-)
Maybe it will be third time lucky when it comes to our Brisbane owl walks, who knows?
THE MELT #21: The World of Close Encounters?
We're not in Kansas anymore?-)
A screenshot from 'The Pyramid Code'
Is that a face on that cover?-)
The Convoluted Universe of Owls, Hypnosis and Real Memories?

UPDATE: June 26th, 2020 (Australian time)
Mike Clelland - Owls, The Pandemic and The Paranormal - Connecting the Dots! ⠓⠕⠝ πŸ‘€

No comments:

Post a Comment