Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 17, 2017

Deer Me, British Shamanism and the Old Ways?

I bought the above magazine in 2016 and threw it in a cupboard to read later, which I never did get around to reading, but today it fell out of a pile of stuff I was going through in a way that made me think that it was now time to read it.
I flicked through it and a story caught my eye that seemed to synch up with a lot of themes hitting me in the last few days.
Deer.
I read the above article in the magazine which featured a lady named Elen Sentier and her latest (2016) book 'Following the Deer Trods'.
I had never heard of Elen Sentier and her work before, so I Googled her and found an interview of her's and had a listen.
Is "The Circle" really a labyrinth
 Labyrinth or a maze
Mae(ze)/May(ze)?
The weird thing with this deer shamanism of Elen's was I had just rented the movie 'The Circle' out on DVD, because it just became available to rent this week in Australia, and to my knowledge never got a cinema run out here because the critics slayed it when it came out in the USA, so it appears that the studio didn't think a cinema run in Oz was worth the gamble, so it went straight to DVD out here.
I wanted to watch 'The Circle' because of the reasons in an old post I wrote about this movie earlier on in the year -
Emma Watson's Eerie Circle
Bill Paxton and Glenne Headly who play
Emma's parents in the movie '
The Circle'
Yeah, I found it eerie that both actors who played Emma Watson's parents in 'The Circle' died suddenly this year in real life.
But today while watching 'The Circle' I find out that Mae's old boyfriend is labeled a "deer killer" in the movie because he makes chandeliers out of deer antlers.  
Hmm.
And I couldn't help thinking that "The Circle" looked a bit like a modern Stonehenge like structure, don't you think?
Mae/May?
Ellen of the ways and elephants?!
Ellen DeGeneres raises money to save elephants after Donald Trump ends trophy ban
The Elephants in the Room?
One of Paris Jackson's tattoos
Deer God, something is trying to tell me something here, I think;-)
Dragonfly?!

No comments:

Post a Comment