Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 22, 2019

Conspiracy Philosophy: Wo/Man in the Moon in the Middle?

The moon over my home on May 14th, 2019
New Zealand and Christchurch turned out to be big in world news media this year, so watching the videos below in 2019 seemed a bit foreboding to me in hindsight.
The Man in the Moon?
42 Minutes Podcast Episode 32:
  
Mark LeClair
42 Minutes Podcast Episode 60:
Mark LeClair
I was sitting outside the other night trying to observe the night sky from my backyard and there were fine puffy clouds floating around and the moon seemed to me to be miraculously appearing in a tunnel through the clouds.
I was so impressed with this view that I raced inside to grab my phone and snap a few pictures of the moon.
And while you'll get the gist of what I'm writing about by looking at those cell phone photos from the night, the light on the photo reflecting off the moon turned out too bright as compared to the "real" view of the moon I was seeing with my own eyes.
I snapped off half a dozen photos that night, but I couldn't capture the moment as I was seeing it.
I've been reading the excellent book 'The Many Faces of Coincidence' and the third chapter in the book titled 'Cosmic Coincidence' informs the reader of all the odds of being alive in the part of universe we inhabit ... and if that chapter doesn't leave you in awe then you are probably named Richard Dawkins ... who ironically shares his birthday with Leonard Nimoy;-)
Synchromysticism, Mega-Synchronicity, Chance and COINcidence?
Conspiracy theories aside (because you would have to be blind if you can't see that conspiracy goes on all the time on this planet ... and that there are a lot of nut-bag theories out there, too), take a look into that night sky and tell me that it doesn't inspire in you a sense of awe.
42 Minutes Podcast Episode 86:
Rodney Ascher
I guess you never really know what you are looking at, but there are many interesting theories out there it seems.
42 Minutes Podcast 12.12.12
Moon In The Green Room
What a rabbit hole hey Doc?-)

UPDATE: 2023 
1/23/23: Long Live The Wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment