Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 6, 2020

Chris Mackey - The Positive Psychology of Synchronicity on June the 6th, 2020?

CCBB Podcast: Chris Mackey - The Positive Psychology of Synchronicity
As luck would have it I captured this
screenshot at
6am, June the 6th, 2020
Last night here in Australia I had gone to sleep with my iPad next to me playing podcasts from my Apple Podcast list, and about 4am in the morning I woke up realizing my iPad was still going through my playlist.
I was going to switch my iPad off when I noticed a new podcast had hit my list overnight.
It was Bernie Beitman talking to the Australian shrink
Chris Mackey about synchronicity, so I pressed play and had a listen to it.
"Synchronicity is the face of a deeper level of inter-connectivity" Tony Vigorito
In the CCBB podcast Chris tells Bernie about the importance of
June the 6th, and the number 6 in Chris Mackey's life, so I was wondering if Bernie deliberately dropped this podcast on
June the 6th, 2020 (Australian time) for Chris to hear over here on the other side of the planet, with us Aussies being a day ahead of the USA?
Destination Happiness and the Cosmic Prankster?
Connecting with Coincidence Podcast #51: Chris Mackey - Synchronicity and Positive Mental Health
Chris also mentioned the Jackson Pollock painting
'Guardians of the Secret' in that latest 'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast, which pricked my ears up, as I had recently written a post about a Pollock painting from the movie 'Communion' -
Pollock/Strieber August 11th Premonition?
Christopher Walken as Whitley Strieber
 in Communion (1989)
Whitley in the Whitney?-)
33 Number 27 - Jackson Pollock 1950 Whitney Museum
Of American Art
New York City
My Pollock post was about the coincidence of Whitley's wife Anne passing away on August 11, the anniversary of the passing of Jackson Pollock and Robin Williams, and also Chris Hemsworth's birthday.
Eight/Man and His Symbols/Jung/Popular Culture and the Collective Unconscious
Synchronicity, 42 and Owls?
Oddly enough, I saw at the 'Watching the Watchmen' blog feeds that Mike Clelland had posted an owl video as the latest post at his 'Hidden Experience' blog, so I watched it and was the eighth viewer to give it the thumbs up.
I'm actually reading Mike's 'The Messengers' book right now, but have stopped reading it to put together a post about the section I was reading, so I wouldn't get too far ahead of myself.
That post was actually going to mention Whitley Strieber, Thor, Hemsworth, Williams and Anne, as well.
I guess there is a message t/here for me to stop procrastinating and write the post up and then get back to where I left off reading the book?-)
Who knows when it comes to synchronicity and coincidence,
right?-)
Euphomet DISPATCH Podcast: Hidden Experience with Mike Clelland?

1 comment:

  1. When I saw that date
    - 6/6 - I wondered the same thing, Daz!

    ReplyDelete