Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 21, 2023

Lola in the Mirror in the Year of the Rabbit?πŸ°πŸ‘€

I just finished reading
Trent Dalton's new novel 'Lola in the Mirror' last night and had to laugh when I found out the real name of the girl in the mirror (the opposite side of the mirror to Lola that is).
You don't find out until right near the end of the book.
What's With the Tongue in the Year of the Rabbit?πŸ°πŸ‘…πŸ˜
MJ is a Water Rabbit>;-)
I received my copy at the October 4th, 2023 book launch at Southbank (which in hindsight after reading the book I realize was the perfect location to launch the book) -
The Art of Reading and Synchronicity? πŸ“–πŸ“šπŸŽ¨πŸŽ­
'Lola in the Mirror' 
I had no idea what the name of the main protagonist was going to be until I read the name in the book last night, which makes this post I wrote about Trent's last book even more personally synchromystical ... AND HUGE SPOILER ALERT -
Love Stories on the Scarlett Road?πŸš—πŸ’•
Conspiracy vs. Synchronicity?🌍🌎🌏
Yeah, that's right, her real name turns out to be
IRIS, but she ends up going with LOLA.

Cherry on the Brain?
The word iridescence is derived in part from
 'iris' and the Spanish word for 'rainbow'
Boy Swallows Universe and Brisbane Dentist Wakes Up With an Irish Accent Coming Out of Her Mouth?
LOLA IN THE MIRROR PRINT - TWO LOVERS SITTING
 ON A BRANCH
WATCHING A PTERODACTYL FLY
 ACROSS A FULL MOON
I've got to say that I like the artwork by Paul Heppell throughout Trent's book, although not enough to fork out $250 for a print with my current income and wall space.
Birds In Suits
All Our Shimmering Skies ... and Deluded Eyes?
You Can Actually Eat Pigface Under All Our Shimmering Skies?

No comments:

Post a Comment