Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 18, 2021

Lucid Awakening and Synchromysticism?

The Mystical Underground: Christine Clawley: Lucid Awakening
I caught this podcast dropping onto my Apple Podcast playlist this Monday morning in Australia as I was waking up from a dream, which is rather synchy as the podcast is about dreams and lucid states.
And as usual I have since forgotten what I was dreaming about just before I woke up.
I just hope I wasn't dreaming of tonight's winning lotto numbers:-(
The Mystical Underground: Christine Clawley: Lucid Awakening
I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out.
I've been listening to some interesting podcast episodes lately.
You might say that I getting hooked?
Hook Island and Sharks: A Geographic Synchronicity?
The Universe Works in Mysterious [Radio] Ways It Seems?

No comments:

Post a Comment