Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 27, 2020

The Philosophy of a Hidden Experience?

I recently saw that Mike Clelland's 'Hidden Experience' podcasts were available on Apple Podcasts, so I added them to my list of podcasts, as I liked to listen to the people Mike would interview at his site back in the day.
I knew the podcasts were available on line at Mike's website and some other online sites, but most of my podcast listening is done while working in other rooms in my home besides my computer room, or when I'm in bed, before, during (Doh!) or after sleep.
I decided to start by listening to a more recent "podcast" episode, where Red Pill Junkie reads his foreword in the audio-book Hidden Experience.
Then as I usually do with podcasts I add to my list, I went straight to the oldest ones and thought I would work my way up through the episodes I thought were the interesting ones.
So, I started by listening to my "old mate" Alan Abbadessa Green being interviewed by Mike back in late 2011, which was probably before I even knew about Alan and his work -
Hidden Experience Podcast: Alan Abbadessa Green/Interview
Topics discussed include: The 9-11 mega-ritual, Jake Kotze, UFO’s, the contact experience, spiritual journeys, lottery tickets, 2001: A SPACE ODDESY, Charlton Heston in PLANET OF THE APES, Jared Lee Loughner and Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, owls, communications from Sirius, direct gnosis, Steve Willner, David Bowman, David Bowie, stuffy academics and Osiris.
It's amusing for me listening back to that talk now from 2020 and hearing how important the date of March 17th was for Alan's life, especially when Alan explains to Mike why Alan was releasing the first 'Sync Book' on 9/11/11, because of the influence of Jake Kotze's 9/11 Stargate sync films had on Alan.
I must have bought the first 'Sync Book'
after listening to that
2011 podcast?
Jake Kotze's birthday is on March 17th, which is St. Patrick's Day, as the luck of the Irish would have it;-)
Little Green men?-)
More little Green men, I need a drink I think;-)
March 17th happens to be Grimes' birthday, too:-)
Grimes Gave Birth to a Son on May the 4th, 2020?
I've got to say it's quite odd hearing Alan Green talk about his telepathic transmission from Sirius and having a vision of David Bowie appearing on a fourth night of visions, stepping out of a light in the clouds dressed like someone in the Golden Dawn and offering Alan magical powers.
And then at about the hour mark of that podcast Alan says and then THE NEXT DAY (twice), which oddly enough would be the title of Bowie's next studio album after that podcast.
What is it with green eyes and aliens/second sighted people?
Looks kind of Golden Dawnish maybe?-)
1788: The Brutal Truth of the First Fleet
Alan then goes on to tell of winning $2500 in a store lottery for 50 cents by picking the number 1788, which just popped into his head at the time.
What are the odds, and what a year 1788 was, too?-)
Just read through the Wikipedia page for 1788 for yourself to see what happened that year ... that we know of, that is.
That was the year that Great Britain set sail to take Australia as theirs.
1788 was also the Year of the Monkey, which would end on what now is the date Australia Day is celebrated on (January 26th).
August 10, 1788 Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, in Vienna, completes his final symphony, now called the Symphony No. 41 in C Major, and nicknamed (after his death) The Jupiter.
Based on a novel by Whitley Strieber
Looks like you might have just received a serious download there after all Al?-)
And then Mike tells us about the sunscreen.
Could well be a message hidden in that old podcast for us all in 2020 hey Alan and Mike?
But what would I know, right?
I'm no expert like you guys when it comes to this stuff am I?
I must have bought the first 'Sync Book' after listening to this podcast of Mike's going by this old post I wrote and posted on Bowie's birthday back in 2012 -
The Sync Book: Myths, Magic, Media, and Mindscapes: 26 Authors on Synchronicity
And how did that f#ckin' idiot Kyle Hunt make the cut for the first Sync Book Al?
Did that dickhead pick March 15 (The Ides of March) on purpose I wonder?
What a dumb K.Hunt that guy turned out to be:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment